Program Python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Mar 5 16:53:05 EST 2014

Luciano Trespidi <keplero1 at hotmail.com> writes:

> I'm very grateful if anyone can helpme to find a good program to develop in python lenguage.
> Thanks

The best program to use for developing in the Python language is the
Python interpreter :-)

Beyond which, you may be interested in the Python community's “tutor”
forum <URL:https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor>, a great
resource for asking questions about the basics of Python.

--
 \       “The most common of all follies is to believe passionately in |
  `\    the palpably not true. It is the chief occupation of mankind.” |