How to create an instance of a python class from C++

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Mar 5 11:08:00 EST 2014

On 2014-03-05, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Bill <galaxyblue63 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> I can't figure out how to create an instance
>> of a python class from 'C++':
>>
>> ( I am relatively new to Python so excuse some of the following. )
>>
>> In a .py file I create an ABC and then specialize it:
>
> Why are you creating an ABC?

Because it was the first binary computer that did calculations with
electronic switching elements (gates), and it would be really cool to
have one! The ABC also pioneered the use of capciators as regenerative
storage elements (it's how DRAM still works today).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atanasoff%E2%80%93Berry_Computer

It predated ENIAC, and it's clear that some of the features of ENIAC
were inspired by the ABC after John Mauchly visited Iowa State and saw
the ABC.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I can't decide which
                                  at               WRONG TURN to make first!!