OT Sine Rule [was Re: Functional programming]

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Tue Mar 4 10:21:32 EST 2014

On 2014-03-04 14:42, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> What do you get if you differentiate versines, haversines,
> karosines, cuisines and limosines?

Well, with cuisines, you can usually differentiate by seasoning:
your Tex/Mex is spicier and tends to have chili & cumin, while your
Indian tends to lean more towards the garam masala.

With your limosines, you have stretch and non-stretch, and some are
these crazy contraptions made out of Hummers or buses rather than
luxury sedans.

And if I could spell "kerosine" instead of "karosine", I guess they
would differentiate from other hydrocarbons by the length of the
carbon chain. ;-)

-tkc