Reference

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Mar 3 17:33:36 EST 2014

Marko Rauhamaa <marko at pacujo.net> writes:

> Jerry Hill <malaclypse2 at gmail.com>:
>
> > except for the fact that there has been 20 years of custom saying that
> > comparing to None with equality is wrong.
>
> "if foo == None" is not wrong in any manner.

Marko, please don't keep asserting falsehoods. It's already been pointed
out in this forum many times, essentially since the forum existed, why
what you say here is false.

--
 \          “The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the |
  `\     world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports |