Password validation security issue

Renato rvernucio at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 18:10:06 EST 2014

I would like to thank every one who posted a reply. I learnt a lot from you, guys! I appreciate your attention and your help :)

I took a class on Computer Simulation last year. It was told that deterministic (pseudo-)random numbers are excellent for simulations, because they allow debugging and replication when using a seed(). But it was said that deterministic random numbers weren't indeed suitable for encryption and security issues in general. For this purpose, non-deterministc stochastic methods would be more indicated. I learnt a lot about deterministic random numbers generation in this course, like using Mersenne Twister algorithm, but I learnt nothing about encryption, since it wasn't in the scope of that course. Could you suggest some introductory material concerning encryption? I have an intermediate math background (calculus, linear algebra etc) and I'm willing to learn more about security matters.

One last thing, about my original question. So, the only way of encapsulating a Python script content is to code a simple binary program to call it?

Regards,
Renato