Boxes of O's

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 16:48:02 EST 2014

On 03/02/2014 07:43 AM, geniusrko at gmail.com wrote:
> I agree with you and really appreciate your experience. But what I
> was looking for is clues. Thank you anyway

Not sure what you mean. Chris certainly offered you clues to solving
this problem.  Certainly he pointed you in the right direction to learn
how to approach a problem and debug code.  Seems like what you really
wanted was the answer to be given you for this homework problem.  And
usually someone is willing to step up and do the work for you, so you
lucked out.