How to run multiple virtualenv in product server

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Sun Mar 2 01:32:12 EST 2014

On 27Feb2014 07:29, YE SHANG <hendikoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm starting to learn virtualenv, I wonder how run python project developed in virtualenv.
>
> Here is my situation, there is a server we can access with a common user name and password, there are many py scripts wrote by different people on this server.
>
> If I develop my python project with virtualenv, could I run it in product server??

If you are suggesting that you are developing on a different machine
from the production server, then you probably need to install a
virtualenv on the production server equivalent to the one you are
using on your development machine.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

Anagram: Information superhighway <==> I'm on a huge wispy rhino fart.