Tuples and immutability

Mark H. Harris harrismh777 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 16:01:41 EST 2014

On Saturday, March 1, 2014 8:54:43 AM UTC-6, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> you're also using google groups...  it doesn't wrap paragraphs
>
> correctly...  please read and action this
>
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython...  it does wrap
>
> paragraphs correctly...  it also prevents us seeing double line spacing...
>

> do you get my drift???

hi Mark,  yes, I understand. I am using google groups (for the moment) and it does not wrap correctly, at least not on my end.  It also adds additional carrots > that make replying difficult.

The elipses thing is a bad habit which I 'picked up' in academia lately.  We use elipses frequently in papers (also this---which also annoys people) and there is no problem.  In a writing context the elipses seem to function for some people (intentionally) as 'um'.  When humans speak they use the word 'um' to pause between though context and its usually unintentional at the surface.  Often when I write the elipses  (...)  show up for the same reason.  I really don't know that I'm doing it... it just happens. So, I am working on it.  No, you're not the first to mention it. Its one of my many flaws.

Thanks for keeping me accountable.

Enjoy the day!

marcus