Help with "Guess the number" script

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Mar 1 02:33:13 EST 2014

Scott W Dunning <swdunning at cox.net> writes:

> Hello, i am working on a project for learning python and I’m stuck.
> The directions are confusing me.  Please keep in mind I’m very ne to
> this.

Scott, please default to asking these “covered in a beginner Python
course” questions at the Python tutor forum
<URL:https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor>.

Discussions here are going to assume you've already covered the very
basics, so it's not very suitable for the questions you're asking.

--
 \          “Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without |
  `\      having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it |