subprocess can not kill when app exit()

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:46:16 EDT 2014

On 06/25/2014 06:07 PM, Jason Friedman wrote:
>> code in below,  when close the app window.  the two ping process can not kill auto and keep in the windows 7 task list.
>>
>> During running, ping process under Python.exe as two thread. When app exit,  this two process move the system process and keep running there.
>>
>> could someone help to correct it.?
>> Many thanks.
>
> Hello,
> That's a lot of code to read through.
> I recommend you read
> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html and then re-submit.
> Good luck.

Indeed. Post the shortest possible code that illustrates your problem,
then ask some specific, clear questions and I'm sure we can help you
out.  With the complete, minimal example (a dozen lines of code
perhaps), state what you want to happen, what does happen, and any
output including full traces.