Under what kind of situation, time.sleep(n) would sleep much longer than n seconds?

crow wentlv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 21:41:56 EDT 2014

Hi, Chris

Thanks for the suggestion.
For my script, I want to download a picture from internet & show it in a window, that's why I use wxPython.

Well, I think I may can avoid sleep in wxPython in 2 ways:
1. Use web.py, let python do backend work, let browser show me everything. As you suggested.
2. Write 2 scripts, one script do network related works, sleep at will; the other one show GUI. Use pipe or socket for process communication.

Best Regards.