Python Custom Shapes Question

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 19:25:11 EDT 2014

On 16/06/2014 22:50, Elsa Mort wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Python for a programming class at school.  However, we are
> being asked to create a function that enables python to re-size an image
> that we custom made (in this case a Greek Meander.)  I wasn't sure if
> you knew how to do this.  I having trouble.
>
> Thank you,
> Elsa

We won't write code for you.  However if you show us what you've tried
so far, explain what its meant to do and what it actually does, then
we'll assist.

There's also a tutor mailing list available that you might feel more
comfortable on.  See https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor or
access it via gmane.comp.python.tutor

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence