parsley parsing question, how to make a variable grammar

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 20:10:58 EDT 2014

On 06/13/2014 03:05 PM, Eric S. Johansson wrote:
> I appreciate any insight before I go too far off track.
> --- eric

Perhaps this is off-topic, and doesn't answer your question, but is
Parsley a natural language parsing tool?  If not, and if it is natural
language that you're trying to parse, maybe you should see if the
natural language toolkit would be more appropriate to your needs.

http://www.nltk.org/

>From what I can see, it's *the* framework for parsing and processing
natural language text, and happens to be for Python!