Python Brasil[10]

Renato Oliveira renatooliveira.cin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 23:28:14 EDT 2014

Hi all!

My name is Renato Oliveira, I'm board member of Python Brazil Association
and co-chair of the next Python Brasil Conference
<http://loogi.ca/MKLEOHj31>. This year the conf is taking place in Porto de
Galinhas, Pernambuco <http://loogi.ca/0YqHyHj31> (for ten times in a row
elected the most beautiful Brazilian beach) on Nov 4 - Nov 8 with some
special activities (TBA) on November 9th.

The tickets will be available on Monday, and we just announced our first
keynote: Alex Gaynor  <http://loogi.ca/4pChizj31>

How can you help us? Attending, Spreading the word in your local groups and
sponsoring the conference. The prospectus is here
<https://pybr.s3.amazonaws.com/static/docs/python-brasil-10-prospectus-en.dbe24b34575b.pdf>
.

If you're planning to come to the conference and need help to find a place
to stay, just need some tips or have any kind of doubt, please let me know.

Best regards,

Renato Oliveira
@_renatooliveira <http://twitter.com/_renatooliveira>
Labcodes - www.labcodes.com.br