First time I looked at Python was(...)

alister alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 11 04:34:25 EDT 2014

On Tue, 10 Jun 2014 22:15:29 +0100, Carlos Anselmo Dias wrote:

> Hi...
>
> I don't understand the 'problem' of several people ...
>
> I created one post because I've several projects, I'm looking for one
> team of experienced experts in Python to work in my projects ... asap
> ... I provided one script(I'm not one expert in Python) to help people
> think and described the projects(briefly) ...

Congratulations
This is the first time in this whole thread that you have stated you are
asking for programmers to assist with a project.

Thank you  this is the missing piece of information that we have become
fed-up been asking for.

This is not a recruiting forum so you would be better of asking elsewhere.
when you do please help yourself by not only stating that you are trying
to recruit programmer but also give some indication on the scope of the
project

--
A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil.
		-- Victor Hugo