First time I looked at Python was(...)

Carlos Anselmo Dias carlos at premium-sponsor.com
Tue Jun 10 17:46:10 EDT 2014

On 06/10/2014 10:32 PM, Mark H Harris wrote:
> On 6/10/14 3:41 PM, leo kirotawa wrote:
>
>> Guys I'm from Brazil too, and I'm ashamed for this troll.
>
> Don't feed the troll bot.
>
> OTOH, it might be fun to feed it some weird subject|predicate phrases
> to see what it does with them.
>
> Bots eat bananas because bouncing on berries becomes beenie baby bologna!
>
> ;-)

If I was thinking that people were capable of understanding what's about
... exceeding the barrier of databases, billions of files indexed,etc
... look at that like client apis ... with logs, advertisement, etc
integrated ... in main-sections with sub-sections ... with control of
cache, web-services, etc ... I tried to resume it briefly and it's about
what I described here ...

I want that people (can) think about it ... like I wrote ... when the
sub-section of one main section starts receiving traffic from search
engines ... it will be possible to think in other main sections,
organize everything,etc ...

(...)

Best regards,
Carlos