First time I looked at Python was(...)

Carlos Anselmo Dias carlos at premium-sponsor.com
Tue Jun 10 16:43:33 EDT 2014

The end-> for replies like this one ...

As far as I'm concerned and I'm not ... we'll talk about what I wrote
when it will be time too ...

There we'll see who has the possibility of participating ... and I'm not
excluding people ... and certainly not those who answered like this ...

I can't wait to see your capacity to determine if your brains make sense
or not ...

As far as I'm concerned ... and when you read what I wrote ... I'm
certainly less worried than you ...

Best regards,
Carlos