First time I looked at Python was(...)

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 10:24:05 EDT 2014

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 7:48:05 PM UTC+5:30, Carlos Anselmo Dias wrote:
> On 06/10/2014 03:07 PM, Ned Batchelder wrote:
> >> Hi ...
> >> Those are my phrases ... somehow describe the projects(briefly) ... I
> >> even provided you/people(...) one script to help exceed 'the freeze' of
> >> thinking about n millions of tables or billions of files(for example)
> >> ... I even explained the context ...
> >> If that's not enough ... for those capable I guess it's enough to start
> >> the necessary will to do it ...
> >> If you want me to place phrases without elipses and completing one
> >> sentence, 'I'm not there' ...
> >> When you talk naturally about things(and that kind of things) sentences
> >> and elipses are natural , are one consequence of your thoughts ... you
> >> just adapt your thoughts to people capable of understading, those who
> >> are not capable, you avoid the issues ...
> >> (...)
> >> Best regards,
> >> Carlos
> > Carlos, you've been told by a number of people that we don't know what
> > you are talking about.  Dots don't convey any meaning.  Write
> > complete, clear sentences that explain what you want.
> > I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here.  I can tell you
> > what you are accomplishing: you're convincing a number of people that
> > you can't put your thoughts into coherent order.
> Hi...

> OK, therefore if my will to resume briefly can't accomplish your
> capacity to understand we have one problem of communication ...

> If your capacity to understand is one consequence of ellipses or
> sentences not completed you'll have the possibility to understand better
> if you've the will to do it ...

You misunderstand...
...ALl ... we understand... are... the...
ellipses

For the rest...

Its just garbage

> Don't panic or don't loose too much time thinking about what I wrote ...
> think about it in your head

Dont fear on our account

> ... if you have the will to ...

Unfortunately there you have failed.
You have not evoked in anyone a wish to be enthusiastic about what you
are enthusiastic...
Because...
You... refuse...

To communicate