First time I looked at Python was(...)

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Tue Jun 10 10:07:24 EDT 2014

On 6/10/14 9:59 AM, Carlos Anselmo Dias wrote:

> On 06/10/2014 02:47 PM, Grant Edwards wrote:
>> On 2014-06-10, Carlos Anselmo Dias <carlos at premium-sponsor.com> wrote:
>>
>>> English is not my maternal language ...
>> And stringing together a bunch of phrases with elipses without every
>> completing a sentence is the way things are done in your native
>> language?
>>
>> I doubt it.
>>

> Hi ...
>
> Those are my phrases ... somehow describe the projects(briefly) ... I
> even provided you/people(...) one script to help exceed 'the freeze' of
> thinking about n millions of tables or billions of files(for example)
> ... I even explained the context ...
>
> If that's not enough ... for those capable I guess it's enough to start
> the necessary will to do it ...
>
> If you want me to place phrases without elipses and completing one
> sentence, 'I'm not there' ...
>
> When you talk naturally about things(and that kind of things) sentences
> and elipses are natural , are one consequence of your thoughts ... you
> just adapt your thoughts to people capable of understading, those who
> are not capable, you avoid the issues ...
>
> (...)
>
> Best regards,
> Carlos

Carlos, you've been told by a number of people that we don't know what
you are talking about.  Dots don't convey any meaning.  Write complete,
clear sentences that explain what you want.

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here.  I can tell you
what you are accomplishing: you're convincing a number of people that
you can't put your thoughts into coherent order.