Lock Windows Screen GUI using python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 07:21:53 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 1:55 PM, Jaydeep Patil <patil.jay2009 at gmail.com> wrote:
> For plotting one graph, I need to use four to five excel files. Currently I am reading excel files one by one and copy data of excel files to another single master excel file. This master excel file consists of all data from all input excel files. So this is the reason i am using system clipboard.

Strong recommendation: Either avoid using actual Excel and the system
clipboard (and work with files on the disk), or get a dedicated VM
that you can take full control of without interfering with the human
on the workstation. With clipboard sharing disabled and the window
minimized, there'll be very little interaction between the VM and the
host.

Additional strong recommendation: Get off Google Groups, sign up for
the mailing list https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list
instead. Your posts are coming through mis-wrapped and double-spaced.

ChrisA