Lock Windows Screen GUI using python

Jaydeep Patil patil.jay2009 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 23:55:56 EDT 2014

On Tuesday, 3 June 2014 20:57:32 UTC+5:30, Ian  wrote:
> On Jun 3, 2014 1:56 AM, "Jaydeep Patil" <patil.... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have another query.
>

> > We can now block user inputs. But in my automation three is copy & paste work going on continuously in Excel before plotting the graphs.
>

> > During copy paste of excel data, if user by mistake doing some copy & paste operation outside excel(for e.g. doing copy paste in outlook mails, firefox browser etc), it may be cause for the another error.
>

> > How i can control this?
>
> Do you really need to use the system clipboard for this automation? Why not just store the data in script variables and write them back from the?

Hi lan,

For plotting one graph, I need to use four to five excel files. Currently I am reading excel files one by one and copy data of excel files to another single master excel file. This master excel file consists of all data from all input excel files. So this is the reason i am using system clipboard.

Regards
Jay