OT: This Swift thing

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Tue Jun 3 19:36:23 EDT 2014

On 6/3/2014 7:29 PM, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Eric S. Johansson <esj at harvee.org> wrote:
>> On the other hand, curly braces are royal pain to dictate or navigate around
>> when programming with speech recognition.
> I've never done that, in any language, but if I had to guess, I'd say
> that both braces and indentation are harder to work with than a REXX
> style where *everything* is words. :)

The model I am working with now, and it requires a very smart editor, is
the jump down - jump up approach or the combination of mouse and voice
where you move the cursor to where you want to go and say "go here".
Yes, sometimes it's easier to move a mouse that is to click it and both
are easier than dragging.