Benefits of asyncio

Aseem Bansal asmbansal2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 00:54:46 EDT 2014

I haven't worked with asynchronous tasks or concurrent programming so far. Used VB2010 and have used some jQuery in a recent project but nothing low level.

As per the explanation it seems that programming using asyncio would require identifying blocks of code which are not dependent on the IO. Wouldn't that get confusing?

@Terry
When I said that there would be waiting time I meant as compared to sequential programming. I was not comparing to threads.