Introdution

Deb Wyatt codemonkey at inbox.com
Mon Jun 2 22:20:43 EDT 2014

> -----Original Message-----
> From: tagheir at gmail.com
> Sent: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 15:01:17 -0700 (PDT)
> To: python-list at python.org
> Subject: Introdution
>
> HI! plz tell me about books for python
> i am beginner of this lang..

hello!  I, too, am fairly new to Python.  I have discovered a lot of resources.
for free books in .pdf format, I recommend: http://it-ebooks-search.info/search?q=python
Codecademy.com has a free python course where I learned a lot.  It took me about a week to get through it.  Another fun place is Checkio.com for solving simple coding problems (simple is relative, kinda of a challenge for me).

I also purchased Python 3 Object Oriented Programming by Dusty Philips that has been pretty good so far.

Hope this helps.