What is best way to learn Python for advanced developer?

Je Ph contactus77group at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 13:46:33 EDT 2014

Ethan et al, has anyone completed the oreilly python 1 through python 4
training courses (part of their Python Certificate track)? Looks like it
will take over 2 months to complete it and it's expensive.

I'm trying to decide if it's worth the investment. With a full time job, it
would take me a lot longer than contiguous 2 months to go through the
training. My objectives are A) to gain more python experience, B) while
gaining more programming exposure. Although I have my CS degree and can
read and understand code well, I haven't had to write many programs yet.

Will this course help with both objectives?

Thanks,
JP