Windows Studio 2008 Download

Sturla Molden sturla.molden at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 16:31:20 EDT 2014

You can download the Windows SDK for .NET 3.5, but it is very old.

A better option is to use GCC. The "static mingw toolchain" (gcc 4.8.2
based) created for building the official NumPy and SciPy binary installers
should be rather safe:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/wiki/Mingw-static-toolchain

Sturla