.Net Like Gui Builder for Python?

Sturla Molden sturla.molden at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 06:14:16 EDT 2014

Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pages '09 was the last good version.  The latest version is rubbish.
> Lots of removed features, crappy ui.  I think they took the stripped
> down ipad version and tried to make the new desktop version.

I think Apple has realized the mistake, because Pages is gradually
improving and removed features are coming back.

But even if Pages '09 were better, it is still superior to Word and
Publisher if you need a hybrid text processor and desktop publisher tool.

An inexpensive alternative to MS Publisher on Mac OSX is iStudio Publisher.

Disclaimer: I still prefer LaTeX for anything but trivial manuscripts.

Sturla