"Full stack python" should be linked on python.org

memilanuk memilanuk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 18:56:18 EDT 2014

On 07/26/2014 01:20 PM, Tymoteusz Jankowski wrote:
> Hi!
> Anyone shares my opinion that www.fullstackpython.com
> <http://www.fullstackpython.com> should be referenced here
> <https://www.python.org/about/apps> or at least here
> <https://wiki.python.org/moin/WebProgramming> ?
> What do you think? It's great source for python web newbies (and not only).

I'd say 'yes'... definitely a good resource as it continues to be
fleshed out.  One can only hope it stays updated and relatively 'fresh'
over time.

Just out of curiosity... does anyone else see the irony of a site all
about 'full stack python' being built using a static-site generator like
pelican?  Arguably the right tool for the job, but still, it made me
smile ;)

--
Shiny!  Let's be bad guys.

Reach me @ memilanuk (at) gmail dot com