Thanks

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 02:08:43 EDT 2014

So holiday is pretty much over. I've learnt the merest basics of
Python and done two tools, on the way to webify one of them using
Bottle. Which also is confusing. Oh well.

I'm back to work so will go more into lurking mode. Just wanted to say
thanks to all who have replied to my basic and sometimes confused
questions =).

A long time ago, I did " a lot" of PHP hacking, working on a helpdesk
system. (hmm, looking at the old project site now shows it has been
forked -so apparently we did something right at one point)

Anyway - thanks all so far!

/Martin S

--
Regards,