one to many (passing variables)

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 03:27:10 EDT 2014

Function A collects data and then calls function B with some, but also has data that should be passed to function C.

But ofc if nested functions are allowed then that might solve the issue. I don't think I've seen nested functions mentioned in a tutorial I've been looking at.

/martin s

-- Sent with K-@ Mail - the evolution of emailing.