回复: how to download special range content with requests in python?

水静流深 1248283536 at qq.com
Wed Jul 23 23:21:34 EDT 2014

i want to write a multiple threads download program to practice my  MT knowledge,
1)cut the big iso file into 20 parts
2)start 20 process with threading and queue module to download
3)combine the 20 parts into one iso file.

if i have cut it into 20 parts ,how can i download the first part of it ?

it is target to practice the threading and queue module .  ‍