How to install data analysis pandas toolkit?

fl rxjwg98 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 20:30:00 EDT 2014

Hi,

I download data analysis pandas toolkit (Windows 32 version) to my PC:

pandas-0.14.0.win32-py2.7.exe

After I run it, I still cannot import the module:

>>> import pandas as pd
No module named numpy
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\pandas\__init__.py", line 6, in <module>
    from . import hashtable, tslib, lib
  File "numpy.pxd", line 157, in init pandas.tslib (pandas\tslib.c:60843)
ImportError: No module named numpy

I have check the pdf manual on installation, but do not find anything on Windows
version binary installation procedures. Could you tell me how I can get through
it?

Thanks,

http://pandas.pydata.org/pandas-docs/stable/install.html#all-platforms