Automating windows media player on win7

Deogratius Musiige DMusiige at sennheisercommunications.com
Wed Jul 23 07:55:03 EDT 2014

Hi,
I have the mentioned imports. And for the matter of fact I can play the audio.

The problem is when I make a class with the wmplayer automating code and make an instance of this class in my testing code.
When I run this instance, I do not get any audio out?

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen

Deogratius Musiige
Sennheiser Communications A/S
Direct	+45 5618 0320