Question about asyncio doc example

Yaşar Arabacı yasar11732 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 06:58:41 EDT 2014

asyncio.sleep() returns you a Future. When you yield from a future,
your coroutine blocks, until the Future completes. In the meantime,
event loop continutes to execute other things that are waiting to be
executed. The Future returned from asyncio.sleep gets completed after
specified seconds.

http://ysar.net/