Fastest I/O on Python ?

Orochi kartikjagdale11 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 12:06:21 EDT 2014

Is there in any other input/output faster than ("raw_input","input" / "print")
As I am trying to solve competitive Programs on codechef.com using python i was wondering if there is any other way to print and scan the inputs fast.

I have seen other people codes and there are using sys library(stdin and stdout) for I/O.

So I was thinking is there any other way to take input/output besides using 'sys library'.

And also I had doubt about what is the difference between (raw_input,input/print) and (stdin/stdout)

Thank You.....