Network/multi-user program

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Tue Jul 22 02:59:27 EDT 2014

CHIN Dihedral <dihedral88888 at gmail.com> writes:

>> > almost nothing about JS.  I worked thru a short generic tutorial a couple
>>
> Please check Pyjs and Python with flash
> in http://pyjs.org/examples/Space.html
> for the front end part of GUI under a
> browser.

Yes, that's an option: I used Pyjamas (btw, did it survive the schism?)
to build one non trivial application, and while it allows using the
language we all know and love, it introduces one more step of
indirection between you and the actual code that the browser run, so in
the end I didn't repeat the experience.

ciao, lele.
lele at metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.