PyWart(2.7.8) IDLE is more buggy than "Joe's apartment"!

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Mon Jul 21 12:57:46 EDT 2014

On 2014-07-21, Grant Edwards <invalid at invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 2014-07-21, Shiyao Ma <i at introo.me> wrote:
>> No intent to pollute this thread.
>>
>> But really interested in the invalid at invalid.invalid mailing address.
>> And,,, obviously, I cannot send to invalid at invalid.invalid, so
>
> FWIW, my real e-mail address is at the bottom of every post.
>
>> How does you(he) make this?
>
> I execute the following slang code via my slrn startup file:
>
>       username = "grant.b.edwards";
>       host = "gmail.com";

Oops, I cut and pasted the wrong code:

  variable username = "invalid";
  variable host="invalid.invalid";
  set_string_variable("hostname", host);
  set_string_variable("username", username);

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Was my SOY LOAF left
                                  at               out in th'RAIN?  It tastes