Pip doesn't install my scripts

Yaşar Arabacı yasar11732 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 07:39:19 EDT 2014

Hi Chris,

Thanks a lot for your fixes. I have merged your PR and updated PyPi package.

I have one more question; is it documented somewhere that one
shouldn't use dash for stable version names? I am not professional in
programming and I thought for some reason that release numbers should
be separated with dashes.

--
http://ysar.net/