Node Neighbours

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Fri Jul 18 10:25:01 EDT 2014

On 2014-07-18, lavanya addepalli <phani.lav at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to find the neighbour of pair of Nodes. Individual and
> Combined.

Well start in one of the Node's front room.  Step out the front door
and look around.  Write down all the house numbers you can see.  Maybe
do the same thing outside of the back door.

Repeat for the second node.

Then do something with those two lists.  Or not.

> I am not getting any idea how to start about.

I am not getting any idea of what the problem is about.

More seriously, you're going to have to define "node" "neighbor",
"individual" and "combined" before anybody can even hope to help you.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! ONE LIFE TO LIVE for
                                  at               ALL MY CHILDREN in ANOTHER