Two more newbie questions

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 03:50:13 EDT 2014

My little newbie app is now coming along nicely. It calculates both
LASK and Elo ratings for chess, so basic functionality is pretty much
complete for my needs.

Now,
a/ What is the "easiest" way of putting a web interface on this CLI
application. I've been looking at various web frameworks but that
seems pretty much targeted more towards larger projects. Not "slapping
a gui" on a cli application.
Any pointers and suggestions appreciated.

b/ Catching user input errors. What is generally the best way of
catching those and doing something sane with it. Entering "asdf"
instead of a rating (like 2014) pretty much kills the little tool
horribly.
Again, pointers to relevant info appreciated. Maybe I've already seen
it but didn't really understand the content ... =/

Regards,

Martin S