I need an idea for practise!

Orochi kartikjagdale11 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 14:05:36 EDT 2014

Brother,I had same views and after creating some small projects I directly tried to jump over large projects (went for data mining using neural network) and FAILED.
I realized small things really matter.
So I suggest just couple of GUI projects are not enough go for more.
start with anything.
here are couple of links I am staring with:
1. http://www.reddit.com/r/beginnerprojects
2. http://www.openbookproject.net/py4fun/

and there are many more you can go for "learnstreet.com"

I am too a Intermediate but I prefer to say Beginner and if you want we can make projects together.
I am Currently working on a small chat application.