This Python 3 is killing Python thread is killing me.

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:27:39 EDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 4:16 AM, alister
<alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I have had a number of
> enjoyable holidays in the USA and 90% of the people I have met there have
> been great.

I'd go even further. I've only actually visited the US once, but
everyone was great except for *one* unpleasant experience with staff
at a New York railway station, and it's possible that person was just
having a bad day. Of course, it's also possible that we caught a huge
lot of really nasty people who just happened to be having a _good_ day
when we were there, but I'll be charitable and assume they're
genuinely nice people. :) Mind you, we spent most of our time in the
southern states, where people are pretty amazingly hospitable and
friendly as a rule. Actually, the hardest part of visiting the US was
learning that before crossing the road, instead of looking right and
then left, we have to look left and then right...

ChrisA