Interleaved posting style for text discussion forums (was: Python 3 is killing Python)

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Thu Jul 17 00:02:35 EDT 2014

Abhiram R <abhi.darkness at gmail.com> writes:

> ​Aah. Understood. Apologies for the "noobishness" :) ​

Thanks for understanding. Here is a good explanation of “Interleaved style”
<URL:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style>
which is the proper etiquette for text-based discussions.

--
 \          “I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because I kept |
  `\       locking the keys in the plane. They caught me on an 80 foot |