Python 3 is killing Python

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Jul 16 09:59:15 EDT 2014

On 2014-07-16, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 20:43:03 -0400, Kevin Walzer <kw at codebykevin.com>
> declaimed the following:
>
>>On 7/15/14, 6:38 PM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>>>    I did see your correction but it gave me an opportunity to mention
>>> google groups, something that just can't be missed
>>
>>If the newgroup had a filter to trim out complaints about Google groups,
>>half the traffic would be gone. :-)
>
> 	That would tend to imply that if it had a filter to trim out posts
> /from/ GoogleGroups there would be no traffic left <G>

No need.  My slrn configuration does filter out posts from google
groups. So, all I see are the complaints about posts from google
groups -- I haven't figured out how to plonk those...

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Th' MIND is the Pizza
                                  at               Palace of th' SOUL