ISO8583

barontronik at gmail.com barontronik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 23:56:42 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm very new to python programming.
I would like to ask how come when I send ISO8583 to the server, I didn't get any response back.

If I send it incorrect parameter, the server will reply but if I send it correctly, the server didn't response.

The original client is in java using ISOMUX, I have been trying to use the pyMux.py that on the ISO8583 module but didn't succeed also.

Right now i'm just using normal python socket and ISO8583 module.

The original java ISOMUX code:

    ISOMUX isoMux = new ISOMUX(channel)
    {
      protected String getKey(ISOMsg m)
        throws ISOException
      {
        return m.getMTI().substring(0, 2) + m.getString(32) + m.getString(12);
      }
    };

Could someone give me example whether python have other method similar to ISOMUX?

Thank you.