Python 3 is killing Python

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 18:38:40 EDT 2014

On 15/07/2014 23:13, Abhiram R wrote:
> a) What is "top post"?
> b)I did correct myself in the next post. Or maybe you missed that.
>
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 3:19 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
> <mailto:breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk>> wrote:
>
>     On 15/07/2014 22:35, Abhiram R wrote:
>
>         Umm..Guido Van Rossum said in Pycon 2014 that Py 2.x would be
>         supported
>         only until 2015 :-| So...you know.. you have like an year before
>         you /do
>         /have to migrate to 3.x .
>
>         --
>         Abhiram.R
>         M.Tech CSE (Sem 3)
>         RVCE
>         Bangalore
>
>     a) please don't top post, this is almost as heinous a crime as using
>     the infamous google groups
>     b) complete nonsense, it's actually 2020
>
>     --
>     My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask
>     what you can do for our language.
>
>     Mark Lawrence
>
>     ---

Top posting is the extremely annoying habit of replying to a message at
the top instead of at the bottom as I'm doing here, or interspersing
your answers in with the related paragraphs.  I did see your correction
but it gave me an opportunity to mention google groups, something that
just can't be missed :)