xslt with python

varun bhatnagar varun292006 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 09:58:57 EDT 2014

Hi Tim,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I think I got the root cause of the problem.
Before merging I am creating one dummy xml file on the fly and I am copying
the content of first xml into that. This dummy file I am mentioning in xsl
file and the URI is changing because of which it is not getting merged.
I have to see how can I resolve the URI problem.

//Varun