Python 3 is killing Python

alister alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 15 08:19:33 EDT 2014

> Image, for a moment, a world WITHOUT the great USA! Yes, i know you
> little commies love to curse the USA, and yes,
> there are many dark sins committed within AND beyond her borders, but
> try to tell me you bass-turds, what nation in modern history has
> contributed more technological achievements [1]

The one you revolted from.
The Same one that is your first port of call for assistance whenever you
get yourselves involved in conflict.

I think you will find that more inventions have originated on this
desolate windswept island of the north coast of Europe than the USA.

We are called Great Britain, the clue is in the name.

--
Charm is a way of getting the answer "Yes" -- without having asked any
clear question.