We are looking for talented and motivated PYTHON Developers for our office in Bandung, West Java.

plog plog at voxteneo.com
Sat Jul 12 03:54:23 EDT 2014

http://www.voxteneo.com/jobs/#job-indonesia

*PYTHON Developers #12*

We are looking for talented and motivated PYTHON Developers for our office
in Bandung, West Java.

We offer a permanent contract with a competitive salary package
You will join our team to take charge of analysis and development of
ambitious projects within a growing company
You will be part of a skilled, dynamic team in a friendly environment
As developer, you will translate companies’ needs into functional
specifications and develop new applications.

Skills

Mini. 2 year of significant software development experience
Must have delivered production level code (Python) in a commercial
environment
Excellent analytical and decision making skills
Server-side Python coding, both in Django and straight WSGI
Client-side development with HTML, JS/JQuery, and CSS
SQL database design and coding
Experience with AWS
Degree in Computer Science a plus

http://www.voxteneo.com/jobs/#job-indonesia