how can i get "body" values?

marco.nawijn at colosso.nl marco.nawijn at colosso.nl
Fri Jul 11 06:10:23 EDT 2014

On Friday, July 11, 2014 11:37:17 AM UTC+2, Frank Liou wrote:
> how can i get body values use variable to Separate catch?
>

> https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6Ywp4GukuCM/U7-vhF0nzuI/AAAAAAAABv4/Ovcr1O2FScs/s1600/321.jpg
>

> i want to catch name and key values
>

> now i use request.data
>

> i can catch all the body
>

> but how can i use variable to separate and catch?

Hi Frank,

In general, you will get better response from the
group if you post the code that you have so far and
ask questions on why it doesn't work or how to proceed.

In case of your particular problem, the answer is
"it depends". Do you use the Python standard library,
or a webserver framework like tornado or cherrypy?

If you still have a choice, I would recommend to use
a framework like cherrypy. It makes your life a lot
easier.

Regards,

Marco